WESTERN AUSTRALIA, PERTH WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER
I was born in the 80’s and am fortunate enough to still remember what it was like to grow up in the 90’s. I live with my partner-in-everything Cinnamon where we like to eat nice food, be arty as often as we can and enjoy being kinda quirky in our own funny way.
I started out taking photos in my backyard – the typical subjects of inanimate objects which was followed closely by flowers and insects. Not long after that I was knee deep in street photography where I discovered my obsession with photographing people and capturing fleeting moments in time. It wasn’t until I attended my brothers wedding (the first in our small family) that I found my calling. I remember that I shed a lot of tears and experienced these raw emotions, a feeling that I had never felt before. I felt that the casual photos that I had clicked on that day captured a moment and a feeling that was incredibly important to me and it made something click inside of me.
I became addicted. I wanted, needed to feel that again.
So I studied and worked and studied more and worked harder and before I knew it I stumbled into my first wedding and the rest is history. After all these years, all the people that I have been fortunate to meet and all these moments and feelings and experiences I have photographed that something that I felt has never changed, never wavered.
I am forever grateful and humbled to be able to share that something that I feel each and every time.
- ... a lover of all things Japan
- ... a hardcore gamer
- ... a part time vegetarian
- ... a player of basketball
- ... a person that misses the 90's a bit too much
- ... an emotional human being
- ... a geeky nerd of all things technology
- ... a tattoo appreciator
- ... a listener of beautiful, meaningful music
- ... a 2-3 cup a day coffee drinker
- ... an owner of a weird egg shaped head
- ... a devourer of food
- ... a curious hermit by nature
- ... an artist at heart
- ... a crazy workaholic
- ... a manager of my obsessive-compulsive behaviour
- ... a guy with a camera looking for meaning in this crazy, beautiful world we live in.